Wednesday, October 9, 2019

“Happy Holiday Season” (South Bay Poly #252 - December 2016)



We usually don’t meet in December, but now that we’re meeting at Denny’s, and since people seem interested…I will be there.  If anyone wants to drop by, feel free to share some holiday time with us.

I hope your holiday season will be warm and filled with love or at least love-interest.  I hope you have one or more “special people” to spend meaningful time with.  I hope you are comfortable with your relationship-status and have people who appreciate you and your relationships.  I hope you know people who support you and your relationship-choices.

Best wishes for the coming year.  I hope it will bring you deepening love-connections.  I hope to see some of you in 2017 at South Bay Polys.

Thanks for your interest!

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment