Wednesday, October 16, 2019

“A Tale of Two… (or Three? Or…Four??)” (South Bay Polys #283 - October 2019)


Big, stressful times for me, this past month.  The mundane matters would be….root canals, dental work…

The more significant (for me) stuff:  I’m about to publish my novel Soul Flight, built around a polyamory plot (among other sexual, spiritual, and world themes).  I plan to release it on Halloween.  I’ve been rushing around reviewing proofs, designing flyers, and planning mailings.

As a part of that, I’ve also updated my blog (“Grail and Wand” -- http://grailandwand.blogspot.com) with about two-and-a-half years’ worth of these (“right here!”) poly newsletters.  So if you want to see any of our South Bay Poly stories back to around October 2016, they’re all there -- Enjoy!  If you’re new to South Bay Polys, I hope this encourages some questions and discussions for our meetings!

So I’ve been kind of “busy”…..<chuckle!>

Soul Flight should be available on Amazon beginning some time on Halloween.  Not only that…

I’d like to recommend another poly novel by a friend (well, on Facebook anyway!) – Love, Sex, and Understanding the Universe, by Harrie Farrow, published in 2014.  The plot deals with polyamory and bisexuality.  A very enjoyable book, I thought!

I’ll probably be a bit calmer by next month (“Ha!?”) – We’ll see!

Hope to see a bunch of you this Saturday.  I hope you are ready for the holidays.  And I hope your poly-explorations are going well!  Love is…..good!

No comments:

Post a Comment